Friday, January 7, 2011

The News Is Out!

So I wanted to start off this blog with something for you to see....our 5 wk ultrasound photo taken on December 2, 2010.  Our baby is the bigger, rectangular "blob" on the bottom.  (Sorry, don't know how to describe it any other way!)  It was lifechanging to see the baby's heartbeat and actually at that point we thought maybe we had lost the baby due to some complications so we were starting to wrap our head around NOT being parents.  But when we saw that we were absolutely amazed!  I can't believe that little life is growing inside of me!

So hopefully this blog will be an easy way for everyone to keep up with our crazy life as we prepare for our new "Lil Arroyo" that should be joining us around August 3, 2011.  Please feel free to check this out as much or as little as you want, leave comments, let me know what you think.  I have never had a blog before but there are so many caring, loving, wonderful people in our lives all across the country that made it very important to share this special event with.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea Darc, we'll be checking it a lot.

    Uncle Larry & Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Darci...keep us posted when you update it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, little momma, this is going to be fun! hugs - k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called my baby "big-o-sac-of-cells" the first few weeks bc all I had was a blob too. Actaully are pictures look almost exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete