Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Bump - Week 14

So I snapped these photos rather quickly at the end of lunch today after I went to the gym, which is why it looks like a women's locker room in the background.  Not sure how clear they are but you will definitely be able to see a more tummy on me than before!  (Last time I tried to do this a few weeks ago and post an update was in the bathroom here at work and someone walked in as I was standing in front of the mirror w/the camera on my phone....I was so embarassed.  I just played it off as if I was looking for a cell signal {Not sure why I'd be trying to call someone in there but I had to think quickly!}or something but they probably wondered what in the world was I doing?????)


1 comment:

  1. You are adorable. Kimberly is here, with kiddos...she thinks you are too cute too.
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete