Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend Update

So I know I am a little late with my weekend update but thought I would still post the latest baby news.  We had a regular check-up on Friday morning and everything is going well.  The doctor says I am right on track with the measurement of my belly and we listened to the strong, fast heartbeat.  He's doing great! 


We also went to Home Depot to pick out paint for Lil Arroyo's room and got tons of samples.  We went home and put them up all over the walls so we could decide what we liked the most.  We've been in this house almost 4 years now and for about 3 years have been wanting to change some of the paint, add some more color to it.  I guess now is our chance before the baby comes or it may take another 4 years to get more samples.  So needless to say we have color samples up all over the place in our house, still debating how to get it all done (enlist family, friends, or pay someone to come in and do it all at once) but I think we are going to try and do it before the baby comes.  It will just be a nice fresh start and change.  We won't be painting the ENTIRE house, but quite a few rooms.  We'll start w/Lil Arroyo's room first though.....we also got the Winnie the Pooh wall decals yesterday so we are excited to get the paint going!!!!!

1 comment: