Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Friend

So if you don't know, pregnancy is tough on your sleeping schedule.  For weeks now I have several days during the week I wake up at 3am, 4am or 5am and sometimes go back to sleep, sometimes get up, sometimes don't, yadda yadda yadda.  IT'S MISERABLE.  At first there was no rhyme or reason as to why I was waking up, many people commonly say "It's your body preparing you to be up w/the baby."  I don't need to be up right now preparing for the baby at 4am!  I need to be sleeping as much as possible!  But now this sleepless thing is killing me, some mornings I have gotten up and actually been productive but then by late afternoon I am so bushed or 2 days later it ALL catches up w/me again!  Ugh!  O well, the joys of being a parent huh?

So this morning at 5am I was tossing and turning (poor Roberto) and when I finally looked at the clock it was 545!  Oye Vey!  So still laying there trying to make myself go back to sleep, I finally got up and decided to exercise.  Went to the gym a little after 6 but they didn't open until 630am so I went for a nice walk.  Turned out great and I even met a new friend!  He was in his yard when I was headed to the park and still there on my way home so I stopped and pet him and took a pic, so cute and such a nice golden red.  Maybe I'll see him again sometime....or with Lil Arroyo on our future walks!

My New Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment