Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Update

O boy, today is Monday morning and I can sure feel it!  The weekend was awesome w/the weather, having all the family here, doing everything together, we really had a nice time and the shower was fantastic!  Everyone loved it and Stac put SO much thought and effort into all the fine details.  Thanks Stac!  Will post pics tomorrow or later this week, have to sort thru everyone's and just get it together.  (As well as find some time to catch up on my sleep!)

Diabetes is going well, last day or so kinda slacked w/the tracking and numbers but back on track today w/my 3 meals and snacks and taking my sugar levels when I am supposed to.  Beautiful weather again today...high school graduation tonight so no sleep til later!  Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment