Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not Much Fun....

Ok so I'm not having so much fun anymore.  I'm pretty miserable, today and yesterday have been tougher days, lots more pressure in the lower part of the belly and overall it's just so big and hard.  (Fortunately not too much pain though in belly or back, some but not much.)  Like a contraction but permanently, especially each time I get up to walk somewhere.  Plus my feetsies are swelling!  (SAD FACE)  O well, I guess some women deal with this the ENTIRE pregnancy, I should be grateful Lil Arroyo is only putting me thru this the last few weeks.  Anxious to see what the ultrasound and doc says tomorrow, just so I know it's not all in my head.


Everyone in and out of work keeps asking me when my last day is and I just keep saying I'm working until I pop, but I'm not so confident of that decision anymore, or maybe I can start leaving earlier or coming in a bit later.  I'll see what happens....but this is definitely getting tougher.....

No comments:

Post a Comment