Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Progress!

Hooray for us!  We got a lot accomplished last night and feeling very good about it all.  Roberto got the 2 dressers put together from IKEA for the nursery so that will help organize things even further!  (I love it when a plan comes together!)  I braved another night at Babies R Us and got a lot of last minute things needed from the registry, etc and the ever infamous glider!  Woo hoo!  So lots of progress and Babies R Us is awesome with all their coupons and discounts so I wanted to hit them up before those expired.  Got 20% off the glider, 10% off all remaining registry items that needed to be purchased (that wasn't much at all) and so was feeling really good about that.  Also put the carseat in finally!

Not too much new news with how I'm feeling, could be any day now....the weather in Portland is so gorgeous here today and is supposed to be nice for the next 10 days.  A great time to have Lil Arroyo!  The below are iPhone pics I took yesterday and today since I haven't posted pics in a few days.  Just me at work and my giant belly and then some views from the windows by my desk at work.  Have a great day!





1 comment: