Friday, October 14, 2011

New Diet



Since I have had to modify my diet so much with Logan's acid reflux, it's been hard to know what to buy or really what to make, that fits the gluten free, dairy free, spicy free bill...I miss going out to breakfast and eating eggs!  Anyhow, I was getting my hair cut the other day and my friend Nathan said he was going to make kale chips, sounded interesting and I had lots of kale in the fridge for our "green drinks."  (Been LOVING those since my parents got us the GREATEST INVENTION EVER - the Vitamix!  We are getting so many more fruits and veggies into our diet, just drinking them in a delicious smoothie!) 

Anyways, where was I?  O yes, kale chips, so they turned out pretty good for a little snack.  And speaking of chips, I also got some new potato chips at the store, they are pretty tasty.  We've been eating out too much and Roberto is sick of Mexican food (which I love and fits this diet pretty well...) so I am always on the hunt for new recipes and new ideas...


1 comment:

  1. Love Kale! Those lays chips sound sooo good too! Must try both now :)

    ReplyDelete