Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pobrecito!

Poor Mr. Logan, not sure if it's teething or he has caught a little bug.  I knew something was not right yesterday, he was tired all day, took close to 6-7 hrs in naps, didn't eat much solid foods until late in the day and was just kinda irritable a lot, which isn't like him at all.  Early this morning when I went to get him from his crib and feed him he felt pretty warm but the thermometer didn't show a high temp so I just tried to keep him uncovered.  He's just been more docile and/or cranky.  Roberto is with him today and he said his temp was a bit higher so we called the doc and are keeping an eye on him and the temp for the next few days to see if it goes down and if he'll eat more.  Guess he needs a little more cuddle time!  So glad today is my last day of work so I'll be with him.

(Man, this kid will do ANYTHING to sleep in our room!)  Just kidding!  Although, how could you resist that cute little face?

No comments:

Post a Comment