Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning.....

.....or rather should I say...Logan Cleaning! I finally got around to doing something I kept saying I would do for months now - wash all my clothes since Logan is so sensitive to any detergents that aren't free of dyes, perfumes, etc. A lot of things have been washed in our current detergent but w/the nicer weather coming I am just wearing different stuff and got tired of trying to remember if I washed it in the old or new detergent! The last straw was that I wore a blazer to the meeting a few wks ago and it clearly wasn't washed in the current detergent because his poor lil face broke out like crazy! :(. Poor guy! So it's all done now, plus it allowed me to clean out my closet and get rid of a ton! Too, big, too small or just didn't wear in the last yr - all got donated or taken to a consignment store. Feels great and helped me get more organized, can't believe all the stuff I was holding into for no reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment